Monday, March 14, 2011

~DVD~ Morning Glory

I LOVED this movie. It made me laugh so much! I didn't know what to expect going into it. I had heard good and bad reviews. But it gets a big 2 thumbs up from me!

It has an amazing cast. I mean you've got Diane Keaton, Rachael McAdams, Jeff Goldblum, Patrick Wilson and.... Drum roll please. Harrison Ford!!!! I love this cast. You've got amazing old and new (in experience not age) actors wrapped into a feel good comedy.
So Rachael plays a producer that's trying to pull a morning new show out of the gutter. And she doesn't exactly have an easy time of it. Especially when she's dealing with two news anchors (Ford & Keaton) that are giving her a run for her money. Not to mention juggling a love interest at the same time.

This movie I would completely recommend to watch. The men in your life may night enjoy it, but get your gal pals together, grab a pizza (or wine if your into that kinda thing) and embrace the laughter.
All the actors did a stand up job playing their characters. But I will say that Mr. Harrison Ford was my favorite. Every time he walked onscreen I thought of my Dad. They really have similarities. But that's beside the point. He was awesome. Even when he's being a complete jerk, you love him.
And Diane Keaton is the queen of the hissy fit. And you want her to do it over and over. And I must say, that woman just gets better looking with age.
Oh Patrick Wilson, how I like to look at you.  Ha ha. He also has a range in his repertoire. Love him.
I'd run out and rent or buy this. I think I'll be adding it to my DVD collection. Great funny!
But that's just my opinion........

No comments:

Post a Comment